This Bundle includes The Roots & Seeds Course & eBook & The Dessert Course & eBook:
In the Roots & Seeds Course:
1. You will learn to Identify, Prepare, and Create with the incredible Roots and Seeds of Fall. This time of year the plants are pushing outwards into their seeds and down into their roots, which means the delicious and medicinal benefits are at their peak!
***Build your Winter medicine cabinet and enjoy the best meals using what is growing around you.
2. We will prepare a medicinal treat together & learn about the amazing benefits of several varieties of wild-harvested and grown roots and seeds. This class will be applicable to nearly everywhere on Earth.
3. You will receive a Roots & Seeds Medicine Circle eBook, with gluten, dairy and refined-sugar free recipes, and medicinal preparations of what we discuss in class.
*If you aren't able to find the ingredients right now, don't worry! There will be options for substitutions and the eBook will be yours to keep forever, so you can build your Winter herbal medicine cabinet and enjoy the beauty of Autumn Roots and Seeds in your treats and meals going forward.
*This class is for you if you have an interest in the healing medicine of plants, want to deepen your connection to the natural world, want to learn to create culinary and medicinal treats, and if you want to build your herbal medicine cabinet.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at : email@example.com
*The class is immediately available for download & the link and eBook will be included with your purchase!
Learn to Prepare, Create & Heal using seasonal ingredients, backyard plants, and medicinal flowers with the Dessert Course & 50+ Page eBook.
In this Course You will Learn:
1. How to incorporate medicinal plants & herbs into treats to add beauty, flavor & magic to every dessert.
2. How to create gluten, dairy & refined-sugar free treats that bring the color and flavors of the season to your kitchen. We will go over incorporating plants in every season, from ice cream to macarons and cakes.
3. The story of dessert and its significance in plant medicine & healing.
4. How to make ancient, healing remedies that taste delicious!
5. You will immediately receive the recorded course and the comprehensive 50+ page Dessert eBook that has recipes for every season of the year, incorporating foraged and grown ingredients that are available in nearly every corner of the world.
6. Every recipe in the book is dairy, gluten and refined-sugar free, with many egg-free options for every season.