First Flowers of Spring: Edible & Medicinal Preparations
In this Course:
1. You will learn to Identify, Prepare, and Create foods and medicines with the first edible and medicinal flowers of Spring.
2. Join the 2 hour Live Course on March 27th at 2:00pm MST, or watch the recorded version at your leisure! We will prepare medicinal and beautiful treats together & learn about the incredible benefits of several spring wild flowers.
3. The recording will be sent to all participants after the class so you can easily revisit the lesson. Our Zoom link will be sent out 3 Days Prior to the Class, and will be coming from my email address: email@example.com.
4. After our Live Class, you will receive a comprehensive and printable, Edible & Medicinal Spring Flowers eBook over 30 pages in length, with recipes, descriptions, and medicinal preparations of all the flowers we discuss in class. You will also receive the link to the recorded class, so if you aren't able to make it live, you will have access the next day.
5. If you aren't able to find all the ingredients to join in on preparations, don't worry! There will be options for substitutions, and the comprehensive eBook will be yours to keep forever.
6. Wherever you are in the world, you can build your Spring herbal medicine cabinet and enjoy the beauty of edible flowers in your treats and meals going forward!
***This class is for you if you have an interest in the healing medicine of plants, want to deepen your connection to flowers, want to learn to create desserts and nutrient-dense meals with flowers, and if you want to build your Spring herbal medicine cabinet.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
***I try to make my courses very affordable, but if you are in financial need, please reach out! There are 5 Scholarships available, with priority going to BIPOC and anyone who may be in need.